Date:         Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:01:51 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Vivian Calderon <vivian.calderon@ucop.edu>
Subject:      want to show missing values in crosstab

To List Helpers,

I have missing values on the category variable that I want shown in the crosstab that results from this syntax:

CROSSTABS /TABLES=status BY category /FORMAT= AVALUE TABLES /CELLS= COUNT EXPECTED . exe.

How do I re-write this so that I can get the missing values shown? What if I want to show the missing values for each variable (status and category in this example)?

Vivian