LISTSERV at the University of Georgia
Menubar Imagemap
Home Browse Manage Request Manuals Register
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:06:19 -0400
Reply-To:     Sherry Downing-Alfonso <SDowningAlfonso@gaic.com>
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sherry Downing-Alfonso <SDowningAlfonso@gaic.com>
Subject:      combining Logistic and Linear Models
Content-type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

I am working on a model to predict a measure which is present only for about 2% of the population I am evaluating. I've taken those 2%, as well as a representative sample of similar size from the remaining 98%, and analyzed using logisitic regression (event, y/n). Next, working with the group for which the event is present and using linear regression to predict the measure of interest. How can I combine these 2 models?

Thanks.

Sherry

The content of this email message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged, intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and destroy the message and its attachments.


Back to: Top of message | Previous page | Main SPSSX-L page