Date:         Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:39:06 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Peter Mulhall <Peter.Mulhall@tesco.net>
Subject:      Syntax and EM

This is my first time submitting to the group, so firstly hello to all and secondly pardon me for being a bit pushy as I have two questions. Q1. When using the Expectation Maximisation (EM) algorithm in the Missing Values Analysis module an EM-estimated covariance matrix is presented in the output. Does anyone know of syntax that would allow you to save this matrix to a separate file?

Q2. Can you tell me how to call SPSS, with a specific syntax file from DOS.

Many thanks Peter Mulhall