Date:         Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:22:48 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Zdaniuk, Bozena" <BZdaniuk@UCSUR.PITT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Repeated Measures Question

Hello, yes, SPSS can do post-hoc testing for RM Anova. I can send you syntax for the GLM procedure. bozena

-----Original Message----- From: Stephen Salbod [mailto:ssalbod@pace.edu] Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 12:15 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Repeated Measures Question

I've obtained a significant interaction on a Two Factor (6 x 7) ANOVA repeated on both factors. I want to do post hoc testing, however, I can not find a good reference that covers the assumptions of a two factor repeated analysis, nor have I been able to find out whether SPSS provides post hoc testing for repeated measures interactions. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

Stephen Salbod Psychology Department Pace University, NY