Date:         Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:14:49 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Snider-Lotz, Tom" <TSnider-Lotz@qwiz.com>
Subject:      Inserting comments in the output viewer

Is there a way to insert commentary into the output viewer with a command file, if the viewer is set to *not* display commands in the log? In other words, I'd like to have a sentence of commentary about each procedure without including the command syntax itself. COMMENTs are only displayed if the other commands are displayed also. I know I can enter the comments manually after the analysis is run, but I'd like to have it done automatically. Surely I'm missing something easy here. Thanks for any help.

Thomas G. Snider-Lotz, Ph.D. Industrial Psychology

Qwiz, Inc.

1805 Old Alabama Road

Suite 150

Roswell, GA 30076

Ph: 678.832.0555 Fax: 770.642.6115 mailto:tsnider-lotz@qwiz.com http://www.qwiz.com <http://www.qwiz.com/> _______________________________ If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

- Catherine Aird