Date:         Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:08:21 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Judy Butler <jabutler66@yahoo.com>
Subject:      table formatting

I have a couple hundred tables to generate and I would like to set up a tablelook so that they are all formatted like previous, similar reports. Is there a way to insert lines around totals? Around categories but not withing each level of a category?

This is a sample of my table syntax. I want lines between each level of mhasagrp, but not between each agency. I also want lines to set off the total and clttot. table ptotal = t 'Total' /ftotal = f 'Total' /ftotal = clttot ' Clients Served, 7/1/2000 through 6/30/2001' /autolabel off /format = zero /table = mhasagrp > (aagency + f) + overalln by t + agegroup by oca + clttot /title = ' Client Chararacteristics Report/Age Group' /statistics = count(t (comma8.0) 'N') count(agegroup (comma8.0) 'N') cpct(agegroup (f8.1) '%': oca aagency mhasagrp).

Is there anyway to do this using spss 11.0?

Thanks, Judy

===== ****************************************** Check out the latest pictures of Emily at http://www.msnusers.com/EmilyJudyandTophButler/yourwebpage.msnw ******************************************