Date:         Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:16:07 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Snider-Lotz, Tom" <TSnider-Lotz@qwiz.com>
Subject:      Page size of exported output viewers

I've discovered that if I export a standard output viewer into RTF format, and open the resulting file in MS Word 2000, the document is set up for a "custom" paper that is 11.43 inches wide and 11 inches in height. My default Word paper format is letter size (8 x 11 inches). Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to tell SPSS not to do this? I'm using SPSS base system 11.5 and Word 2000, under Windows 2000.

Thomas G. Snider-Lotz, Ph.D. Industrial Psychology

Qwiz, Inc.

1805 Old Alabama Road

Suite 150

Roswell, GA 30076