Date:         Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:01:19 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Snider-Lotz, Tom" <TSnider-Lotz@qwiz.com>
Subject:      Re: Page size of exported output viewers

I think I have partially answered my own question about the page width problem -- I suspect the page width is set at 11.43 inches because that's what's required to fit one of the t-test tables in the output. When I simply print from the output viewer, SPSS breaks the table into two parts so it will fit on a page with a 6-inch text width. It does NOT seem to make this adjustment when it exports the viewer into RTF format. So my question becomes, is there a way to make SPSS export the document so that it fits the width of letter-sized paper? (Yes, I can modify the page settings in Word to print in landscape with narrow margins, but I will be doing this often and I'd rather avoid it.) Thanks for any help.

Thomas G. Snider-Lotz, Ph.D. Industrial Psychology

Qwiz, Inc.

1805 Old Alabama Road

Suite 150

Roswell, GA 30076