Date:         Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:50:55 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mark Davenport <madavenp@OFFICE.UNCG.EDU>
Subject:      Re: exporting output from syntax command
Comments: To: Peter.Mulhall@tesco.net

Some other readers of this list might also be interested in the solution to your problem. Will you post the working syntax please?

Thanks,

Mark

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% Mark A. Davenport Ph.D. Asst to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs/Research and Evaluation The University of North Carolina at Greensboro 149 Mossman Bldg. Greensboro, NC 27402-6170 336.334.5099 madavenp@office.uncg.edu

'An approximate answer to the right problem is worth a good deal more than an exact answer to an approximate problem' -- J. W. Tukey

>>> Peter Mulhall <Peter.Mulhall@TESCO.NET> 10/28/2002 10:45:20 AM >>> Thanks to Geoff and Joanne, but it looks like those commands save the data file. I was looking to save the actual output file as a text file that could be read by something like Wordpad or Word.

Peter