Date:         Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:27:40 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alexander Schwarz <karik@gmx.de>
Subject:      editing output objects

Hi,

as a newbie concerning scripting/macros I'm looking for a way to automatically scale all charts by 2.5. (My current format for diagrams is 406x288 and I'd like to have them about 1015x720).

The reason for this is that I produce my reports in Word and Powerpoint, and this is the only way I have found to export high quality charts efficiently.

So I'd appreciate it if anybody could point me to a way to do this scaling thing.

Thanks, Alex

Alex