Date:         Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:48:45 +1300
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Steve Salzano <SteveS@aimproximity.co.nz>
Subject:      experimental design

Hi SPSS listers does anybody know if SPSS can analyse experimental design data. Specificaly I want to be able to analyse

* fractional mixed factorial designs * latin squares including extensions to 5 factors (hyper-graeco-latin squares)

data is in the form of events/trials so a binary outcome - eg logistic model would be appropriate

if not can anybody recommend a good package (other than SAS) that can do it I used to use GLIM at uni for these designs.

Thanks Steve Salzano Data Analyst & Modeller Aim Proximity PO Box 6245 Wellington

DDI 04 381 6924 Mobile 0274 853 194 FAX 04 381 6901 Email steves@aimproximity.co.nz