Date:         Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:18:34 +0000
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Elaine Hand <hande@tcd.ie>
Subject:      MDS problem

Hi Everbody,

I am new to this list, I was wondering if anybody had any advice for the following problem; I have been trying to apply the multidimensional scaling method, unfortunately I keep getting error messages, it's quite possible that I have the data in the wrong format. Could anybody tell me how the data should be arranged - I have searched the help menu looking for a sample data set to apply, but I could not find anything.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Elaine