Date:         Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:06:56 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alexander Schwarz <karik@gmx.de>
Subject:      Re: editing output objects
Comments: To: Raynald Levesque <rlevesque@videotron.ca>

Hi Raynald,

thanks. For various reasons I need to use the "old" charts though.

In the developer folder on the spss cd there's an example script "navmanip.bas" (visual basic?) which contains the folling line among others:

objOutputItem.Height = objOutputItem.Height + objOutputItem.Height / 10

This seems to lead in the right direction. As I'm not familiar with Visual Basic or scripting yet, I still hope that somebody can give me some pointers on how to construct this.

Regards, Alex

> Hi

> IGRAPH allows you to specify the dimension of the graphic as part of the > syntax. > See X1LENGTH, YLENGTH and X2LENGTH

> HTH

> Raynald Levesque rlevesque@videotron.ca > Visit my SPSS Pages http://pages.infinit.net/rlevesqu/index.htm

> -----Original Message----- > From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of > Alexander Schwarz > Sent: October 29, 2002 3:28 AM > To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: editing output objects

> Hi,

> as a newbie concerning scripting/macros I'm looking for a way to > automatically scale all charts by 2.5. (My current format for diagrams > is 406x288 and I'd like to have them about 1015x720).

> The reason for this is that I produce my reports in Word and > Powerpoint, and this is the only way I have found to export high > quality charts efficiently.

> So I'd appreciate it if anybody could point me to a way to do this > scaling thing.

> Thanks, Alex

> Alex

Alex