Date:         Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:40:51 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Arthur J. Kendall" <Arthur.Kendall@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: MDS problem
Comments: To: Elaine Hand <hande@tcd.ie>

Do you have a single group or multiple groups? What shape data are you trying to analyze? symmetric? asymmetric? rectangular?

If you are using the GUI, please <paste> the syntax. If you are already using syntax, please send it and the resulting error messages.

Hope this helps.

Art Art@DrKendall.org Social Research Consultants University Park, MD USA