Date:         Thu, 31 Oct 2002 22:12:34 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Stephen Salbod <ssalbod@pace.edu>
Subject:      Pairwise Tukey for One Factor Repeated Analysis

Hi Everyone, I went to the SPSS Macro Library to check if they had a macro for tukey post-hoc test for a repeated measures design (6 levels). I didn't see anything other than LSD, Bonferroni, and Dunn-Sidak. I was wondering if anyone had a Tukey macro that they wouldn't mine sharing. Thank you,

Stephen Salbod, Pace University