Date:         Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:02:14 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Savage <jsavage@PLANETFEEDBACK.COM>
Subject:      Pasting acctive pivot table into excel?

New to SPSS but want to share the pivot tables with others via excel . Any help would be appreciated.

Online help seems to say that you can paste an operating pivot table from the output viewer into excel,but all I get when I copy or copy object from SPSS output into excel is a static text .

Im using SPSS base 11.5 and had great hopes that I could use the pivot tables to send complicated tables to others without SPSS so they could interact with the data. If this doesn't work is there another way.

Jim Savage Marketing Research & Analytics jsavage@planetfeedback.com Voice: 513.618.6710 Mobile: 513.919.0060