Date:         Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:37:11 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Andrea Schaefer <aschaefer@diw.de>
Subject:      time series

This may be a silly question, but...

I try do do some surv. analysis with soep-data 1995-2000(monthly data). I did describtive statistics etc. now I want to include time-varying covariates to my data set (discret time and compete. risk models, serveral destinations) but I have difficulties doing so. Can somebody give me a hint? Do I have to re-organise the data in some way?

Thanks for listening!

with regards,

Andrea Schäfer