Date:         Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:29:54 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Cardwell, Susan" <susan.cardwell@mwsu.edu>
Subject:      align columns

all, version 11.5 was recently installed on our machines. we are having a problem with right justification of columns from prior files. we've tried the left/center/right align in variable view to no avail; the columns go left but only to center when asking for right. any ideas how to remedy this? grrrrrrrr thanks, susan

Susan Cardwell, M.A. Assistant Director, Institutional Research and Planning Hardin 301 ext. 4533