Date:         Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:14:46 +0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sean Tan <sean@SPSS.COM.SG>
Subject:      Open SPSS datafile together with syntax and output windows

Hello list,

I am not sure if SPSS can bundle a spss data file with syntax window and output window?

I mean to open a spss dataset, then the related syntax and output windows all at the same time?

As I have been doing several projects, and need to track the changes and related syntax, thus find it quite messy to open these windows one by one.

Any tips? Thanks very much!

Best Regards

Sean