Date:         Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:02:20 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "S. Zitzer" <sallyz@u.washington.edu>
Subject:      SPSS 11.5 Tutorial and Case Studies not working for me

Hi,

I have the new SPSS 11.5 installed on both an XP machine and a Windows 98 machine.

Under Help on the XP machine the Tutorial and the Case Studies will not work. When I select either of those, absolutely nothing happens. Both of those work fine on the Windows 98 machine.

I'm wondering if anyone else has 11.5 on an XP machine, and if so, do those two things work?

Thanks,

Sally

Sally Zitzer, Statistical Software Consultant Computing & Communications University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA