Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:48:36 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Greg Woolridge <greg.woolridge@TAP.COM>
Subject:   Re: Subscriber's Only?

All SAS-Lers,

Joe Kelly is aware of the problem and is working on a solution. From what I understand we are not alone in experiencing a recent increase in spam. Many other lists are affected and a solution is being looked for at the listserver level rather than the individual lists. It will take some time, however, as different filters are tried. If no filter is found that will work, then the list owners may have to consider another solution. For now, we will need to have a little patience as Joe and his cohorts work on the problem.

Greg M. Woolridge Manager, Study Programming TAP Pharmaceutical Products Inc. e-mail: greg.woolridge@tap.com phone: 847-582-2332 fax: 847-582-2403