Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:52:00 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         CKalisetty <ckalisetty@AOL.COM>
Subject:      proc format order

Hello all

Is there any way I can change the order in proc format.? proc format value $rep 'Y' ='yes' 'N' = 'no' 'U' = 'not known' ; It seems SAS is using some soring order of it's own in the final listing. What I want to do is get the final list like

'not known' 'yes' 'no' Can I change the order? Any help is appreciated. Thanks Sekhar