Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:58:54 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kevin Myers <KevinMyers@AUSTIN.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: tip v9 autoexit

Hello again Maven -

What about something like (untested):

%macro autoexit; %if %sysfunc(fileexist("autoexit.sas")) %then %do; %inc pgm(autoexit) %end; %mend autoexit; %autoexit

s/KAM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fehd, Ronald J. (PHPPO)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV> Newsgroups: bit.listserv.sas-l To: <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 10:33 AM Subject: tip v9 autoexit