Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:28:09 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Rodney Sparapani <rsparapa@MCW.EDU>
Subject:      Re: proc catmod

Elena:

You don't give much information about the situation, so I'm going to guess. I'm guessing that one of your variables is continuous, let's call it CONT so alot of parameters need to be estimated. If that is the case, then use the DIRECT statement like: DIRECT CONT;

-- Rodney Sparapani Medical College of Wisconsin Sr. Biostatistician Patient Care & Outcomes Research rsparapa@mcw.edu http://www.mcw.edu/pcor Was 'Name That Tune' rigged? WWLD -- What Would Lombardi Do