Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002)Back to main CICS-L pageJoin or leave CICS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:15:35 +0100
Sender:       CICS List <CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michel Buisson <michel.buisson@WANADOO.FR>
Subject:      Re: BMS Mapset Dsect

Hi, Many thanks to Jean-Claude. DFHMAPDS is the DSECT i am searching for. I cannot find it in any CICS macro library. Any help to find it would be appreciated. I am interested by now in CICS TS 1.3 and 2.2. Thanks a lot. Michel.

-----Message d'origine----- De : CICS List [mailto:CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]De la part de Jean-Claude Duffau Envoyé : mercredi 6 novembre 2002 11:16 À : CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Objet : Re:BMS Mapset Dsect

Hi Michel,

There is a DSECT named DFHMAPDS described in CICS Data Areas Maybe what you're looking for...

Hope this helps

Best regards./Cordialement.

Jean-Claude Duffau

---------- Debut du message initial -----------