Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:59:59 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         sas programmer <sasprogrammer@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      SAS  SALARY QUESTIONS ? PEOPLE PLEASE TAKE TWO MINUTES TO ANS
              THESE Q'S ?

Hi all

Thanks for you're replies.

I REALISE I MADE A MISTAKE IN MY LAST EMAIL NOT MENTIONING DETAILS AND THERE WAS A TYPO ALSO.

HERE'S THE CASE SCENARIO IN A NEW JERSEY PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY

QUESTION 1

THE CONSULTING COMPANY IS CHARGING THE CLIENT $60 PER HOUR AND THE CONSULTANT IS GETTING $32 PER HOUR WITH BENEFITS LIKE GOOD MEDICAL AND 27 DAYS OFF (INCLUDES VACATION,SICK,PUBLIC HOLIDAYS) A YEAR ? IS IT A GOOD DEAL? IF NOT THEN WHAT IS A GOOD DEAL I.E WHAT SHOULD THE CONSULTANT GET?

QUESTION 2

WHAT IS A NOMINAL CUT A CONSULTING COMPANY SHOULD GET FROM THE FEES PER HOUR CHARGED ON BEHALF OF A CONSULTANT ?

QUESTION 3

TWO YEARS OF SOLID GLOBAL PHARMA COMPANY EXPERIENCE IN NEW JERSEY, PLUS A MASTERS DEGREE AND TRAINING IN ALL ASPECTS OF SAS FROM SAS INSTITUTE HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET AS A CONSULTANT ? A EMPLOYEE ?

ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS WILL SOLVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS THAT I AM FACING FINANCIALLY DUE TO THE DEBT I HAD TO TAKE FOR MY EDUCATION AND TRAINING

THANKS

SAS PROGRAMMER FROM NEW JERSEY PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY