Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:01:47 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Carey G. Smoak" <carey.smoak@ROCHE.COM>
Subject:      data _null_ and ODS RTF

Hi, I am trying to use ODS RTF with a data _null_ table. The program works, but it automatically prints the table each time I run the program. Here is an example of what I am doing:

ODS RTF file='test.rtf';

data _null_; set testdata; file print notitles ...; put ....; . . . run;

ODS RTF close;

When I run this type of program, I do get a table called 'test.rtf' with the correct information. However, the 'file print' causes the file to automatically be sent to my printer. If I change 'file print' to 'file noprint' then 'test.rtf' is created, but there is no information in the table (i.e., it creates a blank table).

Does anyone out there have any experience using ODS RTF with data _null_ tables? If so, can you shed any light on my problem? Thank you.