Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:50:00 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         chuaby <chuaby@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Output Stream

Hi

during SAS invocation, I "-print" the output window to a text file. This file will be emailed to users to show some errors detected.

But I would like to print out a line whenever i call a procedure so that i am sure that that procedure is being called.

It is like in normal programming language :

print "Step 1 : missing data checked" print "Step 2 : alerts checked"

I use "put" initally but it is printed to log window instead. May i know how can i print it out to the output window ?

Thanks Boon Yiang