Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:13:46 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Syed, Mahammad Asif (CAP, GEFA, Contractor)" <MahammadAsif.Syed@GECAPITAL.COM>
Subject:   SAS Hardware Architecture in UNIX

Dear Friends,

I haven't seen much discussion on the best hardware configuration for developing SAS datamart in UNIX environment.In a multi-platform environment where you get different kind of data from different source system, what are the optimized ways of automating the entire process.This is just to enhance my knowledge in this architecture planning area.Or If anybody kindly point me to the right knowledge resource/SUGI paper then that will be great.

Regards, Asif Syed