Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:26:24 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ronnie <pluym@WXS.DIT.ZAL.NIET.WERKEN.NL>
Subject:      set focus to resultviewer

Dear sas-lers,

I'm writing an ap in which I also create some (rtf-) reports. When generated sas opens the resultviewer to show this report. No I am wondering wheter it would be possible to force focus from my app to the viewer and only allow focus back to my app by closing the viewer. Thus preventing the report file of being in use when the same report is generated again. Can this be done?

TIA,

Ronnie