Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:04:38 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Will Bailey <statmanz@earthlink.net>
Subject:   Re: Tutorial not running
Comments:   To: List Servers <SPSSX-L@uga.cc.uga.edu>

There is a 'bug' in V11.5 and is being worked on for 11.5.1, to be released ????

WMB SPSS Beta Site

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Hayes, Peter Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 3:53 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Tutorial not running

I have just installed SPSS 11.5 on a Pentium 4, 2GHz Compaq machine which went smoothly. However, when I click "Run the tutorial" at the opening screen nothing happens. Likewise if I click on "help" and then "Tutorial" again nothing happens. So, what haven't I installed, or is there another method to get the tutorials to run?

PeterH