Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:48:32 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Stephen Salbod <ssalbod@pace.edu>
Subject:   Re: SPSS Customer Satisfaction Survey and Software Ballot
Comments:   To: Richard Ristow <wrristow@mindspring.com>

I had no problem filling out the survey using IE.

Stephen Salbod, Pace University, NY

At 05:24 PM 12/20/2002 -0500, Richard Ristow wrote: >At 04:38 PM 12/19/2002 -0600, Meir, Dan wrote: > >>In an effort to develop products that meet your needs we are >>conducting the SPSS Satisfaction Survey and Software Ballot. [...] >> >>The survey can be found at the following URL: >><www.spss.com/xlistsat>. You must be using Internet Explorer 4.0 or >>above or Netscape 4.0 or above to access the survey. If you have any >>problems feel free to contact me. Please complete the survey by 5 PM >>on 10 January 2003. > >Don't know if anybody else ran into such things, but I tried it >(Netscape 4.7 under Windows 95) and, > >* It refused to accept a check for "existing SPSS files" as a data source > >* In "relational databases" as a data source, it asked that one fill in >the manufacturer of the database used, but opened no space in which to do so > >* In recommendation for allocation of $100 among enhancements, it >wouldn't take entries in some boxes, > >* Finally, in that section, the whole process hung and I had to quit Netscape