Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:39:08 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Groeneveld <J.Groeneveld@ITGROUPS.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS Viewer issue
Comments: To: Lauren Haworth <haworthl@GENE.COM>

Dear Lauren,

I, and at least Peter Crawford, have vs. 8.2.1.0. I've downloaded it from the SAS website some time ago. Try doing that as well and see whether your problem still exists. Good luck.

Regards - Jim. -- Y. (Jim) Groeneveld, MSc IMRO TRAMARKO tel. +31 412 407 070 senior statist./data man. P.O. Box 1 fax. +31 412 407 080 J.Groeneveld@ITGroups.com 5350 AA BERGHEM, NL www.imrotramarko.com

My computer does what I tell it to do; sometimes it says my instructions are illegal.

Notice of confidentiality: this e-mail may contain confidential information intended for the addressed recipient only. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this e-mail and please notify the sender so that proper delivery can be arranged.