Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:33:17 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Phil Rack <PhilRack@MINEQUEST.COM>
Subject:      Re: Convert *.dmp file to SAS file
Comments: To: Nan Li <nanl@NLCHI.NF.CA>

Well... On my Windows 2000 boxes, a *.dmp file is a system dump file!

Phil Rack MineQuest, LLC SAS Consulting and Contract Programming Tel: (614) 457-3714 E-Mail: Philrack@MineQuest.com http://www.minequest.com

-----Original Message----- From: Nan Li [mailto:nanl@NLCHI.NF.CA] Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 10:12 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Convert *.dmp file to SAS file

Hi, dear list members,

I have a file with the extension of dmp. I don't know what kind of this file is. I was told this is an Oracle file, is that right? Does anyone let me know the syntax to convert *.dmp file to SAS file? I'm in the SAS Digest List. Could you please send your answer to my email address directly? Thanks in advance.

nan