Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:01:33 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Dassy <dassybr@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      stratified test

Hello out there, Im a student currently working on a data set with five variables in sas. One problem i had to accomplish was to take one of these variables ( a dichotomous one)and to compare the survival in the two different groups withing this variables. I did that by: proc lifetest data=TMP1.leberca2 plots=(s); time zeit*status(0); strata z1;(the dichotomous variable) run; Now, the next thing i want to do is to carry through a stratified test for this problem by taking another dichotomous variable as stratification-variable.I did this by:proc lifetest data=TMP1.leberca2sort plots=(s); time zeit*status(0); strata z5;(the second dichotomous variable) by z1; run;

Of course i sorted z1 and z5 before doing the test. Is this a reasonable solution (sorry, first time using sas)? Thank you for answers! Dassy