Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:29:17 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Nathaniel Wooding <Nathaniel_Wooding@DOM.COM>
Subject:      Re: PROC GAREABAR?
Comments: To: Paige Miller <paige.miller@KODAK.COM>

Paige

I just tried the proc on my copy of 8.2 which includes SAS Graph but the proc was not found. However, I got several hits on the term in the tech support notes. These indicate that it is a graphics procedure. I wonder if it is part of one of the more specialized modules such as QC.

Nat Wooding

Paige Miller <paige.miller@ To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU KODAK.COM> cc: Sent by: Subject: PROC GAREABAR? "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSER V.UGA.EDU>

12/13/02 02:54 PM Please respond to Paige Miller

I see on the SASWare ballot, we can vote for enhancements to PROC GAREABAR. Since I have no idea there was such a PROC, and the HTML docs with SAS 8.2 don't mention it either, could someone please let me know what this PROC does?

Or is it April Fool's joke?

--

Paige Miller paige.miller@kodak.com http://www.kodak.com

"It's nothing until I call it!" -- Bill Klem, NL Umpire "When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance" -- Lee Ann Womack