Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:33:54 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bin Fan <fanb@child.cpmc.columbia.edu>
Subject:      Re: How can I calculate the Odds Ratio for continuse variables in
              Logistic Regression!

Dear SPSSX Lister:

I run a Logistic Regression in SPSS to get the Odds Ratio for each variable, someone told me that the Odds Ratio for dummy variable is O.K., but we need to calculate the Odds Ratio for continuse variable by hand.

Does anyone know how to do it.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes.

Bin Fan Columbia University