Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:30:12 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bautista Christian <cbautista@NMRCD.MED.NAVY.MIL>
Subject:      GLM-repeated measures...

Hi list,

I have a trial where there are two groups (vaccine and control).

This study has repeated measures for each participant (10 measures, one per day) and the information recollected on this study is the following:

a. Temperature (quantitative) b. Stool consistency (scale Grades 1-4: 1=formed, 2=soft, 3=liquid, 4=clear liquid).

The study has two main targets: ----------------------------------------------- 1/ To evaluate the presence of any difference about temperature between these groups and to evaluate that I am going to apply General Linear Model for repeated measures. This is fine.

2/ To evaluate the stool consistency between these groups. About that I do not know what is the appropiate statistical procedure to apply?

Thanks in advance,

/Christian