Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:28:26 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bautista Christian <cbautista@NMRCD.MED.NAVY.MIL>
Subject:      Modelling a repeated categorical

Hi list,

I have a study where we are evaluating two treatments (A vs B). This study has two paired samples (before-after) and the outcome was a binary variable (1=positive or 0=negative).

I would like to know what would be the appropiate statistical procedure to evaluate the difference between these two treatments?

Example:

ID txt before after 1 A 0 0 2 A 0 1 ... ... ... 10 B 1 0 11 B 1 1 .. ..

Thanks in advance,

/Christian