Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:33:39 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         A B <beraidi1@yahoo.com>
Subject:      ANOVA with Post Hoc or T test ????

Hello

Suppose that we need to explore the differences among more than two variables.

I found some people prefer to use ANOVA with post hoc to use the T test after conducting ANOVA?

What is preferable? why?

Also, I found some distinguish between Sheffe and Tukey or Dunnet. Do you recommand the use of either in special cases?

Thanks very much,

AB