Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:17:12 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         BDM <bouna_boy@YAHOO.FR>
Subject:      Problem with SAS/AF v8.2

Hi,

I used to create frames with SAS v6.12 but I never use SAS 8.2.

1/ I create a frame, add a formviewer control, and inside this last one I add other controls like Text Entry, Push Button ...etc. But in the SCL Program associated to this frame, I can't affect any value to any attribute of any control which is inside the formview control (for example : Text_Entry_Name = 'Open' or Text_Entry_Name.text = 'Open'). In the log file SAS says : the Text_Entry_Name is not an object.

Should I declare this object inside the SCL Program or reference the Text Entry control like this : FormView_Name.Text_Entry_Name.text = 'Open' ?

2/ I'm looking for examples of application developped whith SAS/AF v8.2. Thanks in advance for sending me some ones.

Thanks.