Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 5 Jan 2003 07:29:33 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sam <archana_gs@MAILCITY.COM>
Subject:      Sas data validation

Hi,

I need known what is sas Data validation? According to my knowledgeit is used to detect errors while entering the data.It can be done thro sas datasets and Proc sql.what is edit check for data validation .My another quetion is about CRF's, what is reviewing protocols ,CRF and statistical plans and Annotate CRF.I would really appreciate if any one answer my questions.

Thank you sam