Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:48:28 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Robert S. Lentz, Jr." <rslentz@ATTGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Display Multiple Graphs in GREPLAY, Each having different text,
              color attributes

What is the best way to display different text and color attributes for each GSEG displayed by a GREPLAY proc? In other words, I tried to have a different background color (CBACK), different text color (CTEXT) and, in some cases, different text font (FTEXT) for each of several graphs that I am trying to display in a single GREPLAY template.

Executed individually, the graphs look great. When I save them as GSEG's and then display them into GREPLAY, they all take on the characteristics of the last set of GOPTION statements.

Should I store these graphs as images instead of GSEG's? Is there an option that I am missing?

Many thanks!

Bob

PS) I had an earlier post about combining text into such a report. I found that I can write a text report (PROC PRINT_ using ODS PDF and then use GhostScript to convert the PDF to an image file. I can then take the resultant image and PROC GSLIDE it into GREPLAY. Works well. Once I get the above problem nailed down, I think I am good to go! Of course, I'll be better off with ODS LAYOUT in V9, but I can't use that yet and need something now.