Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sat, 11 Jan 2003 00:37:39 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jonathan Greenberg <greenberg@UCDAVIS.EDU>
Subject:   Dropping class values in PROC LIFEREG

I have a class ("zone") that contains three values: 0, 1 and 2 -- I want PROC LIFEREG to completely drop value 0, how do I do this in the class statement or elsewhere?

-- Jonathan Greenberg Graduate Group in Ecology, U.C. Davis http://www.cstars.ucdavis.edu/~jongreen http://www.cstars.ucdavis.edu AIM: jgrn307 or jgrn3007 MSN: jgrn307@msn.com or jgrn3007@msn.com