Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:09:21 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Roger Lustig <trovato@BELLATLANTIC.NET>
Subject:   Re: How do I change the value back? Please help !!

Henry: Have you tried Hare Krishna?

Roger

Henry Tian wrote: > I would appreciate it if anyone can help me with this: > > I read in a 7-digit ascii field using a SAS variable with length of 4. > As you know, the value of this field is truncated. Now the data file I > read from is gone. Is there anyway I can change thw value of SAS > variable back to its original one? > > Thanks a lot > > Henry