Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003)Back to main CICS-L pageJoin or leave CICS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:00:40 -0500
Sender:   CICS List <CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Jordan, Bobby" <bojordan@GEICO.COM>
Subject:   Re: CPSM WEB user interface

I have my answer. Thanks for the help everyone. Bobby

-----Original Message----- From: EXT / B&M CLARK Graham [mailto:ext.b_m.clark@SNCF.FR] Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 9:36 AM To: CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: CPSM WEB user interface

Hi Bobby,

Yes you do need to do this step.

I got garbage too, until I combined DFHCNVW$ and EYU$CNV1 and assembled the result. After that the WUI worked fine.

Good luck

Cheers Graham Graham Clark Equipe DBDC Agence Informatique d'Exploitation de Lille TEL : 03.28.55.64.84 (SNCF: 22.54.84) FAX: 03.28.55.62.54 mailto:EXT.B_M.CLARK@sncf.fr <mailto:EXT.B_M.CLARK@sncf.fr>

-----Message d'origine----- De: Jordan, Bobby [SMTP:bojordan@GEICO.COM] Date: lundi 3 février 2003 15:28 À: CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Objet: Re: CPSM WEB user interface

Im in the process of implementing WUI into a sandbox environment. I have completed all the steps except for the DFHCNV table step. Is this step needed? I would think that the default table would be enough. My initial testing is getting garbage back to the browser. Any help is appreciated. Bobby

=================== This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email/fax and destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message. =================== This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email/fax and destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.