Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003)Back to main CICS-L pageJoin or leave CICS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:52:53 +0100
Sender:       CICS List <CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Roland Schiradin <SchiradinR@ALTE-LEIPZIGER.DE>
Subject:      Re: C in CICS

For C++ you need CBC.SCLBDLL in DFHRPL because most C/C++ require IOSTREAM

In C/C++ we use #pragma runopts instead of a CEEUOPT. Remember the term LE enclave. A dynamic call from Cobol to C doesn't create a new enclave

I recommend to check the HEAP,STACK usage. To do so turn on a storage-report with transaction CLER.

Regards Roland