Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:55:29 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   John Kirkpatrick <johnk_uk@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: proc tabulate

Chris,

You have two options:

1. Use BODYTITLE in the ODS RTF statement to move the titles and footnotes out of the header and footer sections and into the body of the RTF file. This will cause problems with pagination for long tables, but since you're talking about small tables this should be an issue. Also, beware of a bug that causes corrupt RTF files if you mix BODYTITLE with OPTIONS NODATE NONUMBER. (Though there is a workaround.)

2. Use COMPUTE AFTER to place the required text immediately after the end of the table. eg

COMPUTE AFTER; LINE "My first footnote"; ENDCOMP;

HTH,

John