Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:25:13 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Charles Patridge <Charles_S_Patridge@PRODIGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Tribute to the Space Shuttle Columbia Crew
Comments: To: Dianne Rhodes <RHODESD1@WESTAT.COM>

Dear Diane,

Very True. The only difference is the video I made giving tribute to these fine individuals. I just thought making it easier for people to find and read as well as see/hear would provide a bit more inspiration to people as they reflect on what life can deal to them everyday - and what is really important in life - IS LIFE, itself - no matters whose LIFE it is!

Yours Truly, Charles Patridge