Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:12:14 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Chakravarthy, Venky" <Venky.Chakravarthy@PFIZER.COM>
Subject:      Re: software expiration
Comments: To: Kevin Auslander <kauslander@TERRECRS.COM>

Submit the following:

Proc setinit ; run ;

In the log, you should see the actual expiration date, the grace period, and the start date of those warning messages that would eventually appear in the log if the license is not renewed by then.

__________________________ Venky Chakravarthy E-mail: swovcc@hotmail.com

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Auslander [mailto:kauslander@TERRECRS.COM] Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 9:58 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: software expiration

The SAS software I am currently using was supposed to have expired on February 1, 2003 but still seems to be working. It is possible that I was misinformed and the software actually expires at a later date that I am not aware of. Does anyone know of a way to electronically determine when your SAS software expires. And when it does expire, how is it enforced? Does it just stop working? Thanks.

Kevin

LEGAL NOTICE Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.